I just want to wish everyone a very Happy 2019! I am not one to make resolutions, instead I have chosen to make some goals for 2019. The great things about goals is the time frame can be adjusted if need be but they need to be attainable, measurable, reasonable and timely. I am asking each of you to help me to reach these goals. They include:
- Holding either Club or Class each month or both if time allows!
- Recruit 4 new Stamping Up Demos (You can be a hobby demo which is just for the discount) or (Be a sales demo – do as much as you want)
- Help my team reach their goals and share as much knowledge with them as I can.
- Earn the Incentive Trip to Maui in 2020 by September.
- Hold a Christmas Card Stamp camp in Early Fall
So there they are out there for all the world to see. Kind of scary for me because now I have to be accountable for these.
I will be hosting class tomorrow for a great group of ladies. We will be making three cards using many new items for the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalog. This is one of the best times to become a demonstrator.
Not only do you get so much with your Starter Kit you can upgrade to get this great craft and tote! As a demonstrator you get first chance to order items before it becomes available so I was able to get mine in November.
The catch is this is only available to new demonstrators from this point forward. I have used mine several times and you would be surprised how much it holds! Plus there is a case for your stamparatus as well that can be ordered as well!
This is one of the cards we are making tomorrow. The stamp set is a reward for purchasing $50 in product. I love chickens so this is my type of stamp set!
Have a great weekend and I hope you have some time for creating! Amanda